Friday, January 14, 2011

Disney Dining: Via Napoli

After reading for almost a year about the new restaurant that was opening at Epcot's Italian Pavilion, I couldn't wait to try the pizza at Via Napoli

This past December, we were finally able to get a dining reservation (we tend to sometimes do things spur of the moment). I was ecstatic to say the least as I could not wait to try their wood oven pizza (I'm a big fan of Italian food). The restaurant on the inside and out is absolutely gorgeous! You can tell that they put a lot of time in the design of the place with the intricate details you see all around. 

The ambiance was great and the pizza was indeed delicious (we ordered the Piccante, which had spicy ground beef), however paying $40 for the pizza  was too much for me. I will say however, that if you are on the Disney Dining Plan, then it definitely is worth it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment