Monday, April 16, 2012

Magical Blogorail: runDisney Expedition Everest Challenge

Welcome to those of you joining me from Disney Babies Blog and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.

On my bucket list of runDisney races is the upcoming Expedition Everest Challenge taking place on May 5th. The Expedition Everest Challenge is a short race, a 5K, that runs through Disney's Animal Kingdom. It takes place at night, however the twist is that it is filled with obstacles along the way. It is definitely not your average race. Throughout the 5K trek you must collect clues to help you on a scavenger hunt that takes place at the end of the race. You can choose to take on the challenge alone or in a team (2 people). 

I'm really looking forward to this runDisney race. I've only done one other runDisney race and that was last year's Royal 5K held during Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

After this 5K my bucket list of runDisney race events jumps to a much larger race with the Wine and Dine Half Marathon in November! It will be my first "big" race!


Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is The Disney FAITHful

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:

6th Stop ~ DIStherapy
Final Stop ~ Tips from the Disney Diva 



4 comments:

  1. The Expedition Everest Challenge sounds like it will be lots of fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I wonder if they''ll start doing anything like this for Disneyland? (There's not anything like it that I'm aware of).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is something I would love to do too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. I wanna witness this event.

    ReplyDelete