Monday, May 2, 2011

Tickets for Mickey's Parties On Sale Now

Tickets are on sale for two of my favorite special ticketed events that take place at the Magic Kingdom each year: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will run on select nights September 13-November 1, 2011. I went for the first time in 2010 and absolutely loved it. Where else can a 20-something year old go trick or treating without getting strange looks?

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party will run on select nights November 8-December 18, 2011. This event is one of my absolute favorites.  To me there is nothing that can get me in the Christmas spirit more than a trip to Disney during the holiday season. The lights and the Disney magic truly bring out the magic of the holidays! I look forward to this event every December. My boyfriend and I have made it a tradition to go every year together!


Both events are really amazing and if you have the opportunity to make it to both this year, I highly recommend it! However, if you can I only make it to one, then I would say go with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, but I'm being extremely biased since Disney and Christmas are two of my favorite things!

Tickets for both special events are on sale now. Make sure to check out Disney World’s Special Events page for pricing information. If you’re an annual passholder, there are select nights where discounted tickets are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment